Flat Preloader Icon

Refund Policy

Here we have refund policies for our customers!

FIFV make refunds in the following scenarios:

If documents are not served by us within given deadline.

If our staff makes errors or mistakes. We will either address the error at our earliest or make a refund (if the clients insist).

If our staff unintentionally violates company’s terms and policies.

If you cancel your order before delivery with any valid reason, then a flat 30% deduction will apply to the total amount and 70% of the amount will be refunded to your associated card in the next 5-10 working days.

Cases under which there will be no refund

In the below-mentioned cases, we do not make any refunds:

If the client demands changes or modifications in provided routes and dates after receiving the itinerary/itineraries through electronic mail. Airlines bar us from making changes or modifications to the itineraries. However, they do allow to creation of a new one (charging the regular fee).

Keeping in view the policies of the airlines, we strongly recommend the client to place a new order for Flight Itinerary/Reservation in case he/she commits an unintentional mistake while placing the order.

There will be no refund if the client wants to make changes or modifications to his/her reservation after 14 days of the delivery of the documents.

If the client approaches us for a refund or cancellation after the delivery date of the itinerary/itineraries. In that case, we do not make refunds.

A client can claim a refund of Travel Insurance 10 days prior to the start date of his/her trip. In that case, we will deduct 30% of the total paid amount as service charges whereas the rest of the 70% will be refunded to your credit/debit card within 7-8 business days.

However, if the client makes a refund claim in less than 10 days prior to his/her trip, we will not make any refund. Furthermore, the refund claim will expire as soon as your trip’s date starts.

There will be no refund if the client fails to submit sufficient evidence which proves that his/her visa application is rejected because of the documents provided by our team. Furthermore, the client is bound to submit a letter penned by the corresponding embassy detailing reasons for the visa denial for making a refund claim.